A South Carolina man claims he found three bags of pot in a glass of sweet tea he ordered at McDonald's.Parrish Brown says it happened when he went through the drive-through at a location on Hilton Head Island.He asked for "extra lemon," according to TV station KTBC. That, Brown believes, was code for marijuana.Brown says he didn't know there were three bags of weed in the cup until he was "high as a kite.” He says he wasn't charged anything extra.The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office is investigating.McDonald's told the Island Packet newspaper that it was "fully cooperating with law enforcement on the validity of this claim."
- Bastrop cancels youth sports for summer and fall
- Citizens prepare for re-opening economy
- Governor Edwards extends Stay at Home Order to May 15
- Granlund cartoon: Pandemic party
- DeWitt column: Our hero, the dung beetle
- Weatherford cartoon: Stock market beating
- Sparks column: Kindness is contagious, too
- Symkus column: Some suggestions for a super film festival without leaving home
- What every parent needs to know about myopia
- How to take charge of your health: 9 tips to try
- Great Ways to Beat Summer Brain Drain
- Now’s a good time to start saving for college
- Cross-Bore: What Every Homeowner Should Know
- 7 key ways to cover your child's college costs this fall
- Protect your child’s health: Don’t delay well-child visits
- How to keep youth active outdoors – and safe – this summer
- Protect yourself from heat-related illnesses during home DIY projects
- Great grilling ideas for easy home-cooked meals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.