Graveside services for James Eugene Brewster 69, of Wisner were held at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013 at Ogden Cemetery with the Rev. Francis Guy officiating.
Mr. Brewster was born October 6, 1943 in Baskin and passed from this life September 6, 2013 at his residence.
He was preceded in death by his parents Otis Leon Brewster and Ruby Alma Givens; Earl Elinza Brewster; Doris Lucille Brewster, James Leon Brewster, Clyde Brewster, Alex Leon Brewster, Chester Leon Brester, Charles Ray Brewster, Vernon Allen Brewster and Ruby Nadine Brewster Walters.
Survivors include sons Timothy G. Brewster of Wisner and Mitchell Leo Parnell of Idaho; grandchildren, Brandon Lee Parnell, Joshua Colby Parnell and Owen Henry Parnell, all of Idaho; two sisters, Nell Levina Brewster Poe of Thorndale, Texas and Margie Louise Brewster Sullivan of St. Stephens, Ala. and a host of nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were Vernon Anderson, Allen Bailey, Billy Brewster, Harold Edwards, Frankie Hinson and Richard Tew.
Online condolences may be made at www.gillfirstnational.com
- Citizens prepare for re-opening economy
- Governor Edwards extends Stay at Home Order to May 15
- Granlund cartoon: Pandemic party
- DeWitt column: Our hero, the dung beetle
- Weatherford cartoon: Stock market beating
- Sparks column: Kindness is contagious, too
- Symkus column: Some suggestions for a super film festival without leaving home
- Thomas column: 10 low-tech diversions for the housebound
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.