Funeral services for Mrs. Ernestine "Dumpy" Loveday, age 80, were held at 10 a.m. Monday, Sept. 9, 2013 in the chapel of Golden Funeral Home with the Rev. Andy Myrick and the Rev. Mike Loveday officiating. Interment followed in Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation was held from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m Sunday, Sept. 8 at Golden Funeral Home.
Mrs. Loveday, a homemaker and resident of Bastrop, passed away Friday, September 6, 2013 at Morehouse General Hospital.
- Bastrop cancels youth sports for summer and fall
- Citizens prepare for re-opening economy
- Governor Edwards extends Stay at Home Order to May 15
- Granlund cartoon: Pandemic party
- DeWitt column: Our hero, the dung beetle
- Weatherford cartoon: Stock market beating
- Sparks column: Kindness is contagious, too
- Symkus column: Some suggestions for a super film festival without leaving home
- What every parent needs to know about myopia
- How to take charge of your health: 9 tips to try
- Great Ways to Beat Summer Brain Drain
- Now’s a good time to start saving for college
- Cross-Bore: What Every Homeowner Should Know
- 7 key ways to cover your child's college costs this fall
- Protect your child’s health: Don’t delay well-child visits
- How to keep youth active outdoors – and safe – this summer
- Protect yourself from heat-related illnesses during home DIY projects
- Great grilling ideas for easy home-cooked meals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.