About Jakob Bringman:
* Nicknames: 'The Swede,' 'Andale.'
* Hobbies: Watching TV and being with friends.
* Favorite sports memory: Kicking the winning field goal against Mangham.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: In floor ball, I was wide open and missed the shot. It was a real easy shot that anyone could have made.
* Favorite athlete: Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He grew up in the poor part of Sweden and became a football (soccer) pro. I think that's pretty cool.
* Favorite team: The Saints.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: The Super Bowl.
* Favorite class: Math with Ms. (Maggie) Acree.
* Favorite book: 'The Hunger Games.'
* Favorite musical artist: Avicii.
* Favorite food: Chicken wings, since I came here.
* Dream vacation destination: Thailand. I've been there once, but I was only 6 or 7 years old.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A BMW.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My phone.
* Career ambition: Something involving math or physics.