About Calvin Clay
* Nickname: 'Trey.'
* Hobbies: Hunting, fishing and working out.
* Favorite sports memories: (1) Last Friday (against General Trass), I stripped the ball away and was halfway to the end zone. It was going to be a touchdown, but one of the officials whistled the play dead. (2) Getting a safety against Homer.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: Getting truck my freshman year in front of everybody; I can't remember who we were playing.
* Funniest sports memory: On punt return against Homer last year, I didn't see the dude wave for the fair catch and hit him.
* If I could put my position coach (Jason Thompson) through one drill, it would be: Cone and bags.
* Best player I have played against: Kenny Bell from Rayville my eighth grade year.
* Favorite athletes: Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson.
* Favorite teams: The Saints and Alabama.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: A Saints' game.
* Favorite class: Financial Math with Ms. (Wendy) Holland.
* Favorite musical artist: Ace Hood.
* Favorite movie: 'Soul Man.'
* Favorite food: Shrimp étouffée.
* Dream vacation destination: Key West, Fla.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A Camaro 2L1.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My rifle.
* Career ambition: To join the Marines.