About Trent Raffray
* Hobby: Hunting.
* Favorite sports memory: Beating Oak Grove my sophomore year when I took a fumble back 76 yards for a touchdown.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: I was playing left field last year and a line drive hit me right in the glove and I dropped it.
* If I could put my position coach (DeMichael Dizer) through one drill, it would be: Back-pedal drills.
* Best player I have played against: Brayden Bristo from OCS.
* Favorite team: Saints.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: The Super Bowl.
* Favorite class: Physical Science with coach (Delton) Dearman.
* Favorite movie: 'Forever Strong.'
* Favorite food: Steak.
* Dread vacation destination: Colorado.
* If I could purchase any vehicle I wanted, it would be: Any sports car.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My truck, a 2006 Dodge 2500.
* Career ambition: To be a fire fighter.