About Kevin Heard
* Nickname: 'KJ.'
* Hobbies: Listening to music, chilling with friends and playing 2K basketball (video game).
* Favorite sports memory: My touchdown against Neville last week.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: I've fumbled a couple, but I don't know if there's a worst one.
* Funniest sports memory: When K1 (Kajuan Madison) got jammed going up against John Robinson in practice.
* If I could put my position coach (Whit Whitlock) through one drill, it would be: Oklahoma.
* Best player I have played against: Ashari Goins from Neville.
* Favorite athlete: Cam Newton.
* Favorite team: Saints.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: The Super Bowl.
* Favorite class: English IV with Mr. (Nathan) Brown.
* Favorite musical artist: Drake.
* Favorite movie: 'Baby Boy.'
* Favorite food: Spaghetti.
* Pet peeve: I don't like to be touched unnecessarily when I'm having a conversation with somebody.
* Dream vacation destination: New York.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A Lamborghini.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My toothbrush.
* Career ambition: To own a couple of businesses and some land.