* Nickname: 'Buff.'
* Hobbies: Hanging out with friends and fishing.
* Favorite sports memory: Beating St. Thomas Aquinas in the first round of the playoffs last year.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: My sophomore year, we were running out on the field before the OCS game and I stepped in a hole, tripped and fell.
* Funniest sports memory: Running over Jacob Morgan in practice last week.
* Best player I have played against: Devante Scott from Ferriday.
* Favorite athlete: Adrian Beltre of the Texas Rangers.
* Favorite teams: LSU, Texas Rangers.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: A rugby match.
* Favorite class: Biology II with Mrs. (Emily) Goode.
* Favorite movie: 'Friday Night Lights.'
* Favorite musical artist: George Strait.
* Favorite food: Chicken.
* Pet peeve: People not listening in practice.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A 2014 GMC Sierra.
* One possession I couldn't live without: Food.
* Career ambition: To be a strength and conditioning coach.