* Nickname: 'Marty.'
* Hobbies: Fishing, hunting and chilling around the house.
* Favorite sports memory: Catching two picks against West Monroe my freshman year.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: When I messed up and let a dude from Teurlings Catholic catch the ball and run it in for a touchdown last year.
* Funniest sports memory: My freshman year, when Cray Robinson hit Jamario Wimberly in practice and sent him flying about five yards.
* If I could put my position coach (Korea Davis) through one drill, it would be: One-on-ones.
* Best player I have played against: Cameron Sims from Ouachita.
* Favorite athlete: Darrelle Reevis.
* Favorite team: Alabama.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: The Super Bowl.
* Favorite class: Spanish with Ms. (Heather) Johnson.
* Favorite movie: 'Haunted House.'
* Favorite musical artists: Lil Wayne and Kevin Gates.
* Favorite food: Pepperoni pizza.
* Pet peeve: Smacking.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A 2013 Camaro.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My PlayStation 3.
* Career ambition: To play in the NFL.