* Nickname: 'DP.'
* Hobbies: Spending time with my nieces, family, friends and my girl friend, Naudia Robinson.
* Favorite sports memory: Becoming a starter.
* Funniest sports memory: We ran 50 jell in practice one day and I was supposed to block the flat area defender, but I ran into coach (Thomas) Bachman and knocked him off his feet.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: Last year I was on the PAT team. I took a wrong step and got tripped by Worth Stewart and two or three linemen came falling down on me.
* If I could put my position coach (Sedarrin Freeman) through one drill, it would be: Bleachers.
* Favorite athlete: Ray Lewis.
* Favorite team: Baltimore Ravens.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: The Super Bowl.
* Favorite class: It's too early to tell.
* Favorite movie: 'The Conjuring.'
* Favorite musical artist: Lil Boosie.
* Favorite food: Rotel dip is my favorite, but I like just about everything.
* Pet peeve: People standing behind me.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My vehicle, a 2011 Dodge Ram.
* Career ambition: To play in the pros and to be the CEO of my own company.