About Khalil Key
* Hobbies: Art and playing basketball.
* Favorite sports memory: Beating Neville this year.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: We were playing Franklin Parish my freshman year. The score was tied and a dude threw me out from the wall. Everybody was mad at me.
* Funniest sports memory: We were eating at Taco Bell last week before a game and somebody slipped salsa in my drink. Chase Cockrell, Clay Winnon and Jordan Jones were all in on it. I owe them one.
* Favorite athlete: Andrew McCutchen.
* Favorite team: Atlanta Braves.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: A New York Yankees' game.
* Favorite class: Biology II with Ms. (Ashley) Allen.
* Favorite movie: 'Trouble with the Curve.'
* Favorite musical artist: Kendrick Lamar.
* Favorite food: Steak (well done).
* Favorite book: 'Baseball; the Mental Aspect of the Game.'
* Pet peeve: People who give up easy.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A Bugatti.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My hair.
* Career ambition: To be real successful in life and hopefully be a Major League baseball player.