About Sarah Gandy
* Hobbies: Going to watch my brother (Stephen) play whenever I can.
* Favorite sports memory: Going to state my eighth grade year and getting to pitch while Devan (Reese) was hurt. It was crazy being in Sulphur for the first time.
* Funniest sports memory: One time I was rounding third base and ran straight into coach (Boyd) Cole. I fell straight back.
* Favorite athletes: Derek Jeter, Jenny Finch.
* Favorite team: New York Yankees.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: A Yankees' game.
* Favorite class: Physics with coach (David) Janssen.
* Favorite movie: 'The Hunger Games.'
* Favorite musical artist: Eric Church.
* Favorite place to shop: Jackson's.
* Favorite food: Anything — I'm not picky at all.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A Mercedez — my dream car.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My car (a Mazda).
* Career ambition: To go into sales — talking people into buying things.