About Kristen Oliphant
* Nickname: Coach (Dave) Farrell started calling me Kristen Brooke because of K.K. (Kristin Kindrix).
* Hobbies: Sports is all I do.
* Favorite sports memory: Winning state in softball my freshman year.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: Losing to Leake like 20-0 in softball my junior year.
* Funniest sports memory: When Victoria Billings fell in the middle of a game. She said she tripped over the line.
* Best player I have played against: Does my sister (Caroline) count?
* Favorite place to play on the road: JA (Jackson Academy).
* Favorite athlete: Tim Tebow.
* Favorite team: LSU.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: An LSU-Alabama football game.
* Favorite class: Teaching kindergarden during first hour with Ms. (Sarah) Johnson.
* Favorite movie: 'The Notebook.'
* Favorite food: Macaroni & cheese.
* Favorite place to shop: The Coach outlet.
* Pet peeve: Lying.
* One possession I couldn't live without: My cell phone.
* Career ambition: To be an occupational therapist.