About Lacy Bagbey:
* Hobbies: Hanging out with friends and family, exercising and running.
* Favorite sports memory: Winning first place in the open 400 last year.
* Most embarrassing sports memory: I used to run the hurdles. My freshman year, I face planted on the first hurdle and didn't get to finish the race.
* Favorite team: LSU.
* Sporting event I would most like to attend: An LSU football game.
* Favorite class: Math with Ms. (Maggie) Acree.
* Favorite place to shop: Dillard's.
* Favorite movie: 'Pitch Perfect.'
* Favorite musical artist: Luke Bryan.
* Favorite web site: instagram.com.
* Favorite food: Chicken strips.
* Pet peeve: When people try to talk over each other.
* If I could buy any vehicle I wanted, it would be: A 2013 Toyota 4-Runner.
* One possession I couldn't live without: Can I say my brother?
* Career ambition: To be an optometrist.