|
|
Bastrop Daily Enterprise - Bastrop, LA
Learn how to make your projects (and your home) greener, more cost-efficient and more fun!
Remember to Open Valves After Furnace Maintenance
email print
About this blog
By Anu Jameson
Home improvement tips from Networx.com, a website where real people give unpretentious home & garden advice and share their experiences so that you can deal with your own house with more fun and less anxiety. Look here for cheap and time-efficient ...
X
Home Improvement
Home improvement tips from Networx.com, a website where real people give unpretentious home & garden advice and share their experiences so that you can deal with your own house with more fun and less anxiety. Look here for cheap and time-efficient ideas (because we also don't have time to sew our own drapes), real stories about great, imperfect homes and gardens, and funny writers who don't take themselves too seriously.
Recent Posts
Dec. 18, 2014 5:10 a.m.
Dec. 17, 2014 11:10 a.m.
Dec. 16, 2014 11:10 a.m.
Dec. 13, 2014 5:10 a.m.
Dec. 12, 2014 5:10 a.m.
Dec. 6, 2012 5:16 p.m.



undefinedThe Atlanta Journal Constitution reported that 30 students at Finch Elementary School in Atlanta were sent to the hospital (all were treated and released) on Monday, December 3, 2012 for symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.



The gas leak was traced back to maintenance work on the school's furnace that was done by "maintenance workers". The AJC's report seems to suggest that the maintenance workers were employees of the school, not Atlanta HVAC contractors.



The school maintenance workers failed to open up a valve on the furnace after doing the work. Which valve was it? The AJC article didn't specify, but my guess is that the valve that was closed caused incomplete combustion, or a vent pipe was closed.  View original post.

Recent Posts

    latest blogs

    • Community
    • National